Inclement weathers such as winter, scorching sun, or the wind can dry out your skin. Aging, among other factors, is also another contributor to dry skin. In such a case, it becomes necessary to apply moisturizing lotion on, as well as other parts of your body, the back. Even if your skin is not entirely dry, applying the right lotion is vital in keeping it supple and radiant. Do you need the back lotion applicators?
However, you will concur that there are some parts on the back that, for most, are challenging to reach effectively. It is, therefore, a good idea to find the best lotion applicator when you want to apply moisturizing or suntan lotions on such parts and others. This helps stop embarrassing itching while keeping your skin looking and feeling good and healthy. For the very best experience, below are the top 10 best back lotion applicators in 2021 to choose from.
Best Back Lotion Applicators Reviews
10. SunBuddy Lotion Applicator
Among the best value back lotion applicators is the SunBubby. It includes two NBR synthetic rubber hypoallergenic pads and a handy storage pouch. It also has a foldable handle that features a slight bend, therefore making it easier for users to reach the hard-to-reach back spots.
As such, majority users appreciate the angle of the handle is quite nice, while its length is ideal for individuals with the somewhat inadequate range of motion. Its design opens up to 135 degrees, allowing you to reach all your back areas. It is simple to store due to the included carry/storage case. You can use it to apply both moisturizing and tanning lotions easily on your back at home and at the beach.Pros
- Multi-purpose use
- Convenient, versatile, yet compact ergonomic design
- Durable non-slip rubber grips
- Easy to wash, soft cosmetic pads
- Handle not very durable
9. Daylee Naturals Lotion Applicator
If you desire to stop the struggle in applying lotion on your back, the Daylee Naturals Lotion Applicator will help you out. This product features a long handle that allows you to reach the whole of your back without much effort. It also boasts densely padded sponge head, while the 15-inch handle is made of high quality and sturdy wood.
You can use it with your choice suntan, body butter or body lotion. Moreover, the sponge on the head is made of very sturdy foam that does not soak up your lotion but grips it to perfectly apply on your back. An included zip lock bag keeps the head safely stored.Pros
- Great applicator for hard-to-reach back parts
- Sturdy, non-absorbent foam padded head
- Easy to hand by the loop
- Quality wood handle
- Complaints about head angle
8. Body Buddy Non-Absorbent Lotion Applicator
The Body Buddy is an award-winning non-absorbent back lotion applicator band that offers greater reach ideal for applying lotion and other skin care products to your back or any other difficult-to-reach spots. You can use it for applying sunscreen, or even Aloe lotions to pacify sunburned skin, or sunless tanner to your back effortlessly.
Contrary to a stick or sponge, it doesn’t absorb the lotion and features no replacement pads or parts. You easily wash it in the machine, and it is great for use with several products.Pros
- Machine washable
- Cost effective
- Flexes to reach most back parts
- Doesn’t waste lotion by absorbing
- Some people don’t like the stretchy elastic handles
7. Hydas Euro Body Creamer
This is a roller design back lotion applicator. With it, you can easily apply your lotion on the difficult to reach parts of your back and other places. It is simple to use—you just open the head and fill it with your lotion. It has an 18-inch long handle that is removable, making it more convenient to apply lotion to the more easily reachable parts of your body, and then reattach it for those challenging parts.
Its roller is well designed and is very sturdy, while the top of this applicator fits the hand well. The rolling balls make is more efficient to evenly distribute your lotion over your back. Moreover, the unit has a well-balanced weight, making it more convenient to use than some other models.Pros
- Removable balls and handle for thorough cleaning
- Washer machine safe
- Even lotion distribution
- Sturdy and convenient design
- Some balls may not roll efficiently
6. 22-Inch Super-Flex Body-Reach+ Bendable Lotion Applicator
This is a long 22-inch handled lotion applicator that features a lightweight design that you can use straight or bend to your most appropriate angle. It is made of tough and durable materials, proudly USA product. It includes six 2-sided sponge able that you can easily wash in the washing machine, yet each of them can last for almost 100 use cycles.
Its long handle is ideal for individuals with limited hand motion range, and it works well for the back, as well as legs and feet.Pros
- Unbreakable, durable, yet bendable and lightweight
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Two-sided soft and hypoallergenic sponges
- Washable sponge-Ables
- Not so flexible for arthritic user’s convenience
5. Body Buddy BBNLA12 Lotion Applicator
Also by Body buddy, the BBNLA12 is another high-quality non-absorbent band-style lotion applicator you can use to apply lotion to your hard-to-reach back spots. A few creations can deliver as this product does. It provides that needed extra reach to seamlessly apply your skin care product on your back while not initiating any wastes.
In case it is a little chilly, you can warm this band using a hair drier and then you will enjoy a massage-like soothing experience on your back. Moreover, this is a simple to wash product, right in the machine.Pros
- Machine washable
- Cost efficient lotion use
- Delivers massage-like experience if warmed
- Durable material
- Fully non-absorbent not likable by some
4. Ableware Roll Easy Lotion Applicator
Featuring a 14.5-inch long and folding handle, the Ableware Roll Easy is an easy to use and travel-worthy lotion applicator you can use to effortlessly and efficiently apply lotion on your back. Its head pivots, which makes it even easier for you to reach the challenging parts of your body.
It doesn’t feature a padded head, but rollers that are removable to allow thorough cleaning. These rollers are simple to put back or replace.Pros
- Folds to a compact, travel-worthy design
- Rollers for easier, even lotion distribution
- Rounded roller ideal for back lotion application
- Includes inverted roller for legs, arms, and neck
- Pivoting and rotating head for added convenience
- A bit flimsy plastic handle
3. 18-Inch Semi-flex Body-Reach+ Bendable Lotion Applicator
This is a durable and unbreakable, yet bendable lotion applicator model. It comes with six lotion applying sponges known as SpongeAbles. This sponge supply is sufficient for a complete year use, and the product is backed by a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. The sponges are made of soft, hypoallergenic material that is machine washable.
Due to their design, they render lotion application on the back a breeze. Moreover, the product has an elastic cord on the handle’s end for easy hanging.Pros
- Includes 6 long-lasting sponges
- Safe to use on all skin types
- Durable and sturdy
- Long bendable handle ideal for people with limited motion range
- Hard to bend
2. Kingsley Lotion Applicator
One of the more popular options of back lotion applicators, the Kingsley features an elegant wooden handle and also a rounded design one-side padded sponge head for applying lotion on your back easily. It’s 15-inch long handle is appropriately angled to better reach certain hard-to-reach spots on your back without much effort.
Moreover, it has a great round rope hanger for easy hanging storage. Its foam padding is simple and safe to wash for reusing as many cycles as you want.Pros
- Ergonomically designed for convenient, easy use
- Sturdy and lasting quality wood handle
- Washable and reusable foam applicator
- Great for hard-to-reach back spots
- Not so ideal for long backs
1. Aquasentials Easy Lotion Applicator
The most highly rated model among the best back lotion applicators, this is a 15.5-inch long easy-use handle product with a quality PVA sponge head for incredibly relaxing lotion application. Aquasentials Easy also comes with a protective head cover, thus offering safe storage for the applicator head.
It is simple to use, and you can easily rinse or wash it using some soap, therefore keeping germs off it. Moreover, this product is very durable, and it spreads lotion evenly across your back. It doesn’t have any rough edges that may scratch your skin.Pros
- Safe back lotion application
- Very durable and high-value product
- Easy to clean
- Even lotion distribution
- Includes protective head cover
- A few complaints about the handle angle
There is no need to continue struggling when you want to apply lotion or any other skin care product on your back. To enjoy a perfect experience when treating your hard to reach back skin parts, do so effortlessly by using any of the above reviewed top 10 best back lotion applicators today. Keep your skin moisturized and looking radiant and youthful all over your body.